Friday, February 1, 2013

4 months!

I have been doing dairy free / soy free now for 4 months!  yesterday i made REAL mac and cheese with real milk and real cheese for the first time since the lifestyle change.  I (of course) had something else for Matt and I

I don't know how many other people refuse to step on a scale during the holidays. I am one of those people.  so the  last post that had my weight was the last time i measured it.

I am pleased to announce that in the 100 days since i last stepped on a scale i have lost 14 pounds.

Ive really adapted well to this new diet. I do however miss pizza with cheese, eating in a restaurant, and Subs. yea no subs. but when i think of al the great things i can have and how much better i feel I am so very very glad i did this for myself! 

4 months dairy free
215 lbs


No comments: