Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Dairy/Soy free for 30 days

Well other than some HUGE screw ups and some intentional binges. i have been dairy and soy free for 30 days today.  I feel better. I dont have acid reflux anymore i ENJOY my coffee. i actually like milk (well the almond stuff) were i never did before.

i do miss PIZZA. it was one of my favorite foods. and cheese. im still working on substitutions for those foods. hopefully soon i can get to a real city that will carry the subs i need so i can buy a bunch and freeze it.

i tend to miss things fried in butter, but i did popcorn the other night and sprinkled canola on it before salting it and i am really impressed by that.

my weight stabilized  so i doubt any will come off without good old fashioned exercise (darn!) but all in all i am glad that i've decided to do this and i think other than inconveniences like eating at a friends house or out at a restaurant  me and mine have adjusted well to it.

i did have store bought bread and i got a little gassy with it but thankfully no pain. whereas the single slice of pizza kept me up all night.

229 lbs
30 days dairy/soy free

No comments: