Sunday, May 5, 2013

three years...

Today marks two anniversaries for me. The first was the day I found my lump that marked the start of my life with cancer. the second anniversary marks  the day that they told me it was gone. 

Its been three years. 

I've had friends come into my life, 
I've had friends walk out of it. 

Ive seen a new life, 
I've seen lives end. 

I've lost family members,
I've gained family members.

I've grown, 
I've learned. 

what exactly do i know now that i didnt know then? 

LIVE LOVE LAUGH

I know i sound like a cheezy "country" phrase

but its the truth I was "getting by" before. Now i experience what my life is right now today!

is life what i expected after cancer? no ... but its so much better.

my advice to the world if i could get the world to listen?

remove toxic people from your life
and enjoy what's left over once they are gone
& don't look back





No comments: