Saturday, March 10, 2012

Copy Right



I want to CLARIFY this. IT saddens me to do so. BUT after much thought and consideration this blogs ENTIRE contents will now be copy-written. WHAT that means is that as much as i like Pinterest, I cannot allow any of these photos to become property of them. and that is what happens when someone pins my things to pinterest.

Let me now explain why i have come to this decision. I post pictures of my family on here so that my family that is far from us can see what is going on in our lives and participate in the day to day things. when i realized that pinterest can SELL my photos once they are posted to their site, i go to thinking about some of the cute photos of Matt....

then i thought of Gerber....

then i thought Yea but whats the chance....

did i want to simply give over that picture? No i dont....

So at this time i am disabling pinning. it was either that OR stop blogging.... Now certainly people can still STEAL my photographs, but that is what it would be stealing. and stealing i could prosecute if i chose too.

I have yet to decide if i want to do the same on my craft blog.... I need to think on that some more...

No comments: