Thursday, May 20, 2010

French Mani


I have never had a french manicure. I have bought several kits but never did it. I have the strips to use as a guide the colors I even now have a konad stamp to do one.

I was weeding a flower bed shortly after Mondays manicures were put on, and as i told a reader, they were plastic glue ons. Well they didn't stand up to weeding.

now my flower bed is littered here and there with nail shaped necco wafers. LOL!

So I have opted to keep my plastic nails off for who knows how long that will last! and to try looking "normal" with a french manicure.

I have worn this for a day or so and let me tell you i like it it looks natural, like my own nails only 100x better!

I had to do the flowers though, it just was a little "undone"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always wanted my nails to look like that....but I can't stand them long.

Angie84 said...

Very nice. Love the flowers. What did you use as your base colour?

Krista said...

My Base color... HUMMMM How do i explain this.... IT WAS "Mauve Splash" By Mabelline wet shine, but i dint like the color so i rarely ever used it. I had maybe 1/3 of the bottle gone. and i had some of my NYC white that was nearly gone. I couldnt get enough on the brush to paint my nails anymore, so i ADDED the white to the pink and eliminated one bottle of polish and changed the color slightly of the mauve, it came out very "fleshy" SADLY I cant ever do it again and get the color right