Monday, April 19, 2010

Yea more acrilics


I went To walmart with a friend yesterday and I picked up a bottle of polish with the really fine point brush... it was a double package so it was almost $7 not a bad price. but then I looked at my little stubby nails how they never have been strong enough to even grow over the tips of my fingers. even worse with the work i do.

How could i have pretty nails and work? AHHH Active length! Walmart had a box of 200 nails for under what the polish would have cost me! the ones at dollar General I had been buying we only $2 but only had 20 nails thats $1 a nail! these work out to about a quarter a nail.

The nails are also a great length! I didnt need to file or cut the ends off. The nail bed area is thinner than the tip as well so you get a better fit. My nails have a bit of "flatness" to them and if the nail is to curved it will either make my nail bed hurt or the artificial nail itself will crack down the center. I dont think I will ever buy another type of nail. Unless like everything else at walmart, when I go to get more it wont be in stock and they wont re-order it.

No comments: