Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday Manicures - Opening Season

The Acrylic nails have come off for a while, The yard work I have done is much to tough on my nails. not to mention it just isn't practical when you are working in your garden. The rest will do my nails good anyhow. So look forward to simpler manis! after all you cant do a lot of intricate work on tiny nails. As you can tell my own nails are actually very small.


Tomorrow is opening season of our national past time, and even though I watch baseball maybe two games each season I always look forward to the season coming because that is a sign of summer.

My Daddy and I watched the Reds daily in 1977 during the big year of "The Big Red Machine" Pete Rose & Johnny Bench. At the time we lived in Ohio and we saw many games at the park. So even though I don't "follow" baseball now. Baseball has many fond memories for me as does the Reds.

Daddy and I would listen to the game outside on the transistor radio, on the back porch while I played in the sand box. We lived close enough to the park that the home games were "blacked out" on the TV. Those were great times.

So this mani is for Daddy... Who gets to watch all the greats play now. The Braves play the Reds on May 19th. I wont miss that game.

Have a great season Daddy.

No comments: