Friday, April 23, 2010

Mary Kay


I have Become a Mary Kay Consultant.

After 3 months of prayer and deep thinking on my life and career path this is a choice I have made to change my life.

I have been looking for a business that desires the skills that I have in its employees.

* Value tradition and security
* Strong work ethic
* Dependable
* Loyal and faithful
* Stable and practical
* Family-oriented
* Natural leader
* Prefer to work alone, but work well in teams when necessary
* Very observant
* Respect for facts and concrete information
* Objective, logical and rational decision-making
* Dislike of change, unless shown concrete benefits
* Appreciate structured, orderly environments
* High standards for yourself and others

Those are my core work ethics. These all fall right inline with what it takes to make this business work. I know with Gods help this will work for me.

IF you have any interest in this product feel free to email me comment or even check out my Mary Kay website.

No comments: