Saturday, April 24, 2010

Things Are A-Changin'!

This is a formal announcement.... I have decided in which direction this blog will be going. in the last few months i have posted many many things with just a half hazard manner trying to find an area that does not intertwine with my craft blog. on that blog I do crafting, sewing, cooking. that was everything I did. then cancer... and along came this blog.... Now with the cancer treatments nearly over I need a new medium. My Nails became a HUGE part of my mental recovery from the depression that comes with cancer.

Now with Mary Kay overtaking my life *Grin* I have seen the positive effect beauty has on EVERYONE. be it my nails or the beauty products I sell. I can see how looking good make you feel better.

This little bit I want to share with my whole world. So, This blog is going to be about beauty. what to do to make yourself feel better as who you are TODAY.

NO this isnt just going to be a Giant advertisement for Mary Kay. Although i will feature the products. But you dont have to buy them any more than you have to buy the nail polish I use.

So Keep Reading! We are still going to have Monday Manicures. Konad stamping, & paint brush designs. We are just going to have other tips tricks about makeup, how to apply it, what colors look best on you, be it makeup or clothing! When it comes to being beautiful the sky is the limit!

After all even the movie stars only look glamorous because they have people telling them all of this. I think we should all feel as glamorous as a movie star!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't think about it until just now, but I was thinking back on what a great job you did with my makeup for my wedding and this new path in your life really suits you! I really was amazed, I must say... Good luck with it!!!
Maegan

Krista said...

thank you Maegan! Unfortunately without a cosmetologist license, I cant do make up they way i helped you. But I can do ALOT. what i like best is I get to TEACH you how to stay beautiful!