Sunday, May 2, 2010

wont melt in your mouth or your hands!

Candy Mani #2 ... Yep gonna keep going with candy till I exhaust it.. I actually have my final mani in this group all planned out *grin*

So here are my M & M's these definitely wont melt in your hands :)




Very simple to do multi colored polishes and a 05/0 paint brush to paint on the white m's...

The polish I am holding I found at "hot topic" reasonably priced... I still want to go back and get the black light sensitive polish....

Noell... there is your second candy mani. As far as my ideas, some come from the nail blog I follow, but for #1 & #2 I simply Googled "candy" under "images" I then save what ever images I think I can do to a "try it" folder and delete them when I have. Sometimes I just search pics of nail art for ideas.

4 comments:

Susie said...

Very cute. :)
I've got a few Hot Topic polishes. Black light sensitive??? COOL.
Hey could you add google friend connect to your blog? I could get maybe a few others to follow. :)
I'm going to check out your craft blog too.

Anonymous said...

Now those are some "fun" nails!!!

Krista said...

The gadget is up! I dont even think about this blog having actual READERS LOL it was more of a blog i did for me. I am glad that others actually find it worth reading. Thanks!

Susie said...

Oh! You didn't have to put the gadget up but hey I'm your first follower. :)
I LOVE being a part of other nail bloggers. :)
Susie