Sunday, May 30, 2010

Monday Manicures - Dual Color Tutorial

OK I am so excited! I have been saving this mani for memorial day! I wanted to get good enough at stamping so that i could Konad this and do it well.
Align Center
It is a dual color single stamp. I have never done one like this before but now i am UBER excited to do this with another plate! Hopefully soon I will have a spare $20 so I can get the monster kit...

I selected Konad plate M45

and the US Flag design
these are the paints I used

I put on the blue first then the red.
I scraped it off in the direction of the color change angle.
So the blue wouldn't get in the red
I use an old walmart gift card because,
its easier for me than the Konad scraper

Lift off the paint
Here is the design
line it up and press it on.

I Just love this system! Pretty nails in no time!

5 comments:

Susie said...

Totally awesome. :)
Susie

Lou and Kathy said...

Kris,
That is wonderful and what a great idea. You amaze me with what you can do. Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

LOVE THEM!!!!!!! Wow...I'm really impressed with that system!

Krista said...

Thanx everyone! I love this system as well. but there is still something to be said for suing a brush and painting them on like a little canvas too

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!