Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My copy cat

Well I couldn't wait! I had to try out the mani I saw on The Daily Nail I gotta send some props out to her as well if you havent checked out her nails then you really should she make me look so lame. She keeps me on my toes and makes me THINK. Some of my favorite manis have come from her inspiration to paint what you see around you.

Truly makes me work as an artist just a diffrent medium than canvas.

ONWARD to my nails!

This is the green I just picked up at Hot topic. Revlon's "Silver Screen" for the chrome BTW LOVE that silver... it is better than using a glitter polish. For the white I used LA Colors art deco because it has AWESOME coverage,and LA Colors art deco for the shadow stripe in black.

Hard to believe I used to use Sharpie markers because i couldn't make a brush work... practice and tools....

This is a real simplistic design but yet a HUGE attention getter. I went out for a bit yesterday and I have several comments on these nails... No I couldn't leave the cavities on, they creeped me out....

No comments: