Sunday, February 6, 2011

Change of Venue

I have been doing some thinking about this blog once again. and reality is what it is. I simply do not have time to continue to do manicures daily. Although i do enjoy them, I simply have an awful lot going on and with a new baby on the way i am pretty certain that my nails will take a back burner.

I do not however wish to let this blog die, as through my FEEGIT I can see that i still have a nice number of people searching and finding answers they need about Hodgkin's lymphoma, and treatment. and if i shut this down that information will be lost.

My Krafting blog takes my craft projects as well as my hobbies and many many of my recipes. I use this for my own personal reference. so that blog must also stay.

So I have decided that i am going to change this from a a mostly nail blog to just a day to day personal blog. I will still post my normal health updates and of course my baby updates and a mani here or there as i still love my nails. I am thinking of just going back to Monday manicures, as once a week i think i could really enjoy that. But the main focus of this blog will no longer be just nails/fashion.

If you choose to leave my blog for that reason thank you for reading I do appreciate the time we spent together. and there are lots of other nail blogs out there I am certain you will find one.

If you choose to stay, Prepair yourself to learn about me and my life.

No comments: