Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday Favorites -- Christmas songs that arnt?

This Movie has been missing from my house for I am guessing three Christmases. This movie is a standard in my house as a Christmas watch. But where has it gone? I found it today I was working my mothers DVD /VHS players over trying to get it to work and low and behold there was my movie. seems somehow it shipped down there for the younger kids to watch...

On to friday favorites....

There are so may christmas carols I personally like the ones that are not really about christmas but for some reason are only played at Christmas. One being "my favorite things" this one seems to have snuck in due to the "snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes" and of course "bright colored packaged tied up with string" this makes us think of christmas. so that seems to be when we listen to it. My husband would say, its because we can only tolerate show tunes once a year....

and even though I just LOVE that song This year I am picking "Once Upon a December" Why? I dont know maybe because I get to see the movie this year or maybe its because I have spent this last 6 months trying to remember days past... Either way Here is a clip of the song I choose to be my favorite this year.


No comments: