Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sad News


Patrick Swayze Gave over his Fight with Cancer yesterday. And even though I know how hard his fight was and how long he had been fighting. and then of course the fact that i never really knew him For some odd reason I really thought he was going to get better. I thought to myself "If anyone can beat it He can" I dont know why i put him up in the super human category but I did.

Today I can tell you i am saddened by this loss and angered by this damned disease that cancer is. Also how it takes some and spares others. It is frustrating and makes me want to scream at the unjustness of it all.

and at times it almost makes me feel guilty because I am one of those that IS getting better when there are those around me that just arnt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am thrilled to hear you are getting better. I understand the survivor guilt, but know that God certainly has plans for you or you wouldn't be doing well.

Tami Greenfield Boehmer