Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday Manicures Lady Bugs


OK So two weeks ago I posted my daughters Handiwork of Watermellon Nails well those made me feel so good and so special (not to mention the stir it made at chemo!) that I started thinking about a continual post.

I have decided that every other Monday will be "Monday Manicures" I only paint my nails every other Sunday night, so it isn't going to be every Monday at least not at this time. Just before treatment. this will raise my spirits so that I don't "dread" going to treatment.

I will try to keep My designs simple so that any MOM can do this for their Girls.

Today's Nails

Are as you can see Lady bugs.
Very simple to do a red nail base. I only have two coats on.
You have to really let them dry before the next step.
A line down the center with a sharpie, two dots and a half moon for a head. simple, fast, and easy but every time you look at them you have to smile!

No comments: