Thursday, June 25, 2009

Flowers and candy


While I was in the hospital , I was sent this wonderful bouquet of flowers from my niece and my nephew. They were all purple in a purple glass vase. It was wonderful to receive them. I meant to blog about them much earlier than this, but I lost the picture on my PC. I did not have my regular camera with me and without my camera card, I'm a bit lost on how to get pictures from phone to PC. A very big thank you to the kids for thinking of me. you have no idea how nice it was to have them. when i checked out of the hospital they were still very nice and we forgot them. when we realized it I insisted we go back and get them! I wasn't going to be without that purple glass vase!

Mom sent me the teddy bear and balloon sitting on a box of hard candies. Also a wonderful gift that was most appreciated! and that one doesnt die. Mom traditionally gets me a bear when i am sick. so this really did not suprise me it arrived on my second day. very nice to have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They really were beautiful flowers...we're happy you enjoyed them. Of course we insisted they be purple, and when we saw these came with a purple vase we knew they were for you! ~ Noell