Sunday, June 28, 2009

2nd Treatment

Well its 4 days past my treatment and NOW i am starting to feel better. Day one seems to be a good day. Day two I seem to be really tired. Day three I seem to be picking back up and Day four i feel like myself.

My mouth did not get as sore as it did last time, but the taste in it certainly did. every thing seems to taste horrible, except little Debbie snack pies. I can eat those by the dozen....

Drinking is not easy since water tastes like chemo. i don't really have another way to say it everything tastes like chemo. I cant tell you how that tastes, i just know its chemo. the smell comes when you get your treatment and stays until its gone. stuff going in smells and tastes like it, and saddly enough stuff coming out has the same sort of smell. It makes for drinking not easy to do.

I am doing my best because i know without it its back to the hospital and i hate that so we drink and we try not to think about how everything tastes.

but you know if this is the worst, then i guess im gonna be ok.

I am starting to loose some hair now. last night i noticed it was my eyelashes. things got very real right then. i know how can they not be real when you have had two chemo treatments. that I dont know, but i do know that untill last night i really thought i was in some horrible nightmare, and that i was going to wake up and be late for work.

I know now that this just isnt so.

Sometimes reality is over rated

No comments: