Tuesday, June 7, 2011

week 39 are we done yet?

I don't know how much of an update this is... I'm 39 weeks still pregnant still nesting like mad. still uncomfortable. nothing seems to be changing. except that the countdown is getting smaller.

Steve has a wicked cold. so sleep isn't something i am getting much of. But my house is looking cleaner and more organised with every passing day!

People keep asking me if i am getting excited. but honestly, I'm tired. I am tired of saying Not really i am just ready to move forward. half of the people say "you need to go by _____" the others keep telling me to "hold off until ______" because they have some event they want me to attend.

I have news for all of you... when Matt says its time I'm gonna listen! :)

I did however hold off until my last baby shower which was on Saturday. WONDERFUL time. Lots of happy people lots of fun and chatter! all in all a good time was had by all.

No comments: