Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday Mani


I recently went to a different Rite-aide. I love going to chain stores because even though they are chins, and they still carry the same great products, the color selection varies because of the population demands. the colors that this rite aide carried were bolder brighter due to it being closer to the city. Out here in the country people stay away from bold colors and you see more pale pinks and neutral colors.

This is the red i picked up #760 cherry crush. WONDERFUL color! absolutely awesome coverage. I am so in love with this color i don't even think i WANT to stamp on it!

It ranks up there with my OPI DS Glow, which is a copper color. BUT if you cant get your hands on that copper color with OPI, Revlon has a color "Copper Penny" that is in the same "family" as this cherry crush and i really think that copper penny would be a great competitor. I nearly bought this but my daughter pointed out that it was sooo close to my opi, that i put it back and bought the cherry crush. I am VERY happy with this polish!

No comments: