Sunday, March 27, 2011

personal results of yesterdays test


As you can see, my results (the purple line) run close with the pre-diabetic/hypoglycemic line. I don't know how he will treat this, as after 3 hours my sugar goes low. my beginning BS, is within the normal range at 111, (which is what i have found doing self tests) then it goes up to the mid 200's and as time progresses it lowers to under the 100's. I personally have never seen it lower than 70. but when i feel it lower to that point (70) I normally start to fix my meal as its at 4 in the afternoon. (i eat lunch at 12:30-1. what does this all mean? no clue... but i do know that my dr will be calling to tell me the treatment he wishes me to be on. Honestly though IMHO, I am thinking that a gulcosphase medication would lower my sugar too far and cause more hypoglycemia. but i don't know. perhaps i will after i talk to the dr.

No comments: