Monday, March 28, 2011

Matt's Door


The door to Matt's room had been painted for years, and it needed a fresh coat. At first we thought we would just repaint it white. But of course i couldn't settle with it just that way! I am very glad i decided to paint 2/3 of it blue. that door being that much blue is what started all of the changing to the room in the first place. I just fell in love with that color! Then i got to thinking something to show it was Matt's room would help the separation that I feel about the room. I mean its not hat i don't want Matt or anything, but that was my space. And I know Michelle had felt that was HER room. we both now realise that this is no longer my office and no longer her room. it belongs to Matt. and with that knowledge i think we are both content.


Don't think this is the last surprise of this paint. a good friend came up with a thought that i ran with last night. BUT I cant even start that one until Matt makes his debut!



PS yea i did my nails in a very new shade of essie im posting that Later, I was very excited to get this door up!

No comments: