Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Our date out


I know were we planning on going to olive garden for lunch. Well I somehow ended up in the wrong side of the parking lot and it didnt take much persuasion to get steve to go to Red Lobster for lunch. He had never EVER been here for any meal so I felt it was about time.


Steve had the Main lobster w/ shrimp


I had the shrimp lobster tail and crablegs. I have never had REAL crab. I think the next time I will get some fresh no that this wasnt great ( I will NEVER eat imitation ever again) I just know that at the coast this would be so much awesomer.

We also went to Hobby Lobby. I thought6 that Steve might like it. and I was right he set off to explore while i looked at fabric, and he came back to me very happy to have found the stuff he needed to fix his model train track. along with a HUGE wish list. we also picked up some model glue. so he can put his model together. some new paint brushes for me, and a die cast model as well. it seemed like everything was on sale 30 or 50% off!

On the way home of course no trip to NY would be complete without a stop in Riverside to look at new spring clothes. I found three new shirts and two new kitchen rugs!

It was 62 degrees on the way home and we longed for the bike, but we knew full well by the time we got home it would be to cold for me to ride. Soon enough I will be on the back enjoying it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The crabs you order here look so fresh you swear it's just going to get up and crawl off the plate!