Friday, January 15, 2010

Radiation Update...

Well I saw Doc N yesterday

He told me that all looks well asked if I had any complaints and I told him i had a bad itch on my back, he looked at my back and agreed it looked a bit dry, he gave me some ointment that I can put on it in the evenings but not in the morning before treatment.

It helped a lot with the itch. A HUGE thank you to Michelle for being kind enough to put it on for me, she also just rubbed that spot very gently while the ointment was on it. That was wonderful as well.

I am very tired and I had attributed that to just the drives down and back every day not to mention the fact that I have to get up early to do all the chores I would normally space out throughout my day to getting them done in the morning before I go to treatment when I get home I simply do not have the energy to do anything. Get some supper and perhaps watch some TV but chores are OUT!

In general though I feel SO MUCH BETTER than I did with Chemo. after all I am just tired now not sick and tired ! HAHAHA ok I thought that was funny sorry dry humor...

Not much time for blogging Must motor along! I am however getting lots of crafting done! The two hours in the car is making for great crochet time check out whats going on there!

crafts

No comments: