Wednesday, November 18, 2009

tests

Last week I told you of the odd bruising that had me to the doctors two weeks ago. well over the course of the last two weeks, that same arm has been retaining fluid. now because it wasn't a whole lot of fluid last week, i thought it was just chemo related. because i do retain fluid from the steroids. but this week (since Friday) the fluid just doesn't seem to dissipate, we have called the Doc.

So today we have a cat scan and an ultrasound scheduled for today around lunchtime. I believe that we are checking for blood clots again just to ensure we did not miss anything in the last set we did. which is why we are doing a cat scan this time.

I should have the results of this stuff by tomorrow as there is a new nurse in the office and she told me i could call her for the results. I will let everyone know

No comments: