Sunday, November 8, 2009

Nail printer THE NAILS!!!

I forgot to upload the pictures of our Nails! how forgetful of me! so here are the adventures in learning how to print nails!

We had some trouble learning how to "stretch" the print over the entire nail.but we worked it out!This is one of the barbie prints

index is a red rose the two in the middle are barbie prints. i have a better pinkie shot. My mother in law had to use barbie prints since she was demonstrating.

this is the pinkie shot.... I need to go into this some. the "triangle" of color at the cuticle is the shape of the print. we then printed it "flipped" above the first, then a third time in original position at the top. so we printed this nail three times and created our own design Isnt that cool????these are the rest of moms nails.

these are mine see my pinkie? my nail was too short for a third print. But I LOVEEE the rainbow!Isnt the "K" cool?


this last one, is a graduation cap and diploma, we moved the bar so that the cap was green. so it was the same as our school colors. and the diploma turned purple! what was the chance??? this will be great when Michelle graduates.

1 comment:

Sara's Whimsy said...

This is SOOOO COOOL! I may have to join you the next time you do this!