Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A good eveing and a good night

Yesterday afternoon I got to thinking about something my surgeon had said. He told me the aspirin wasn't really doing anything but I could continue to take it if I chose. Well I thought I would try that out.

My temp did a HUGE under 15 min spike I went from 101 to 103.8 in under 15 minutes. At that point I started praying for anyone to come. I did not care if it was the ups man or Uncle Jerry for the rent or who ever just someone to help. I couldn't get out of bed I didn't know what to do I just knew I was in trouble.

I had barely finished my prayer when in the door walked Steve. he decided that he would drive the bike back into work since it was warmer. Which he occasionally does.

When he came in all i could do was cry and hug him, he could tell my fever was high, and he asked me how high was it. Then he went strait away and got me some aspirin. By the time he had to go back to work my temp had started falling.

My Sister encouraged me to call Dr Nespolas office and let them know what has been going on with my fevers, since hes the only doctor i have seen so far that seems to give a damn about paitent comphort. Well the 102 breakthrough fevers I have been getting? I get to take tylenol for that!

I did that last night my fever went from 98 up to 100, and instead of suffering through it I took 2 tylenol and it was gone. I had my first enjoyable eveing in my home since the 5th of may. Every night I have had horrid fevers.

Last night was wonderful, I slept pretty good, I did most of it on the floor because i couldnt get warm in my bed (?) but at least my night sweat wasnt in my bed last night! and i had a nice soft place to go to after my night sweat! LOL So I am not too tired, my fever will be OK, and today my sister is going to be an angel and come over to help me switch my spring and winter clothes with me. Shes just great.

No comments: