Saturday, May 30, 2009

Prom is today


What is the chance when you have been feeling poopy for days, that the one day you tell yourself that you are going to feel good today because the kids are going to be here and you want to look good for the kids. That you actually have a good day?

Lets throw another one out there whats the chance that on that good day one of your best oldest friends just happens to be driving past your house as you are walking out to take prom pictures? one you haven't seen in a year because of their job location?

Way too many coincidences for me there. Must be God knew, or perhaps he just answered those two prayers in one day.

Needless to say, I have been thanking God today because my kids got a good memory of me for prom this year, they wont have "mom was so sick..."

and that I got to visit with one of my friends that I have missed deeply.

This is a picture of my Daughter and my friend. He has known her since she was born

No comments: