Saturday, September 13, 2014

HI!

I recently received a letter from a reader that asked how things are with me so i thought i would make a post to let everyone know that i am just fine. my last post was well over a year ago. at relay for life. 

Having a 3 year old certainly keeps me busy! Much busier than i have been in a very long time!



The main thing that has gone on in the last year was my husband and i recommitted our marriage vows. we did this in May. here are some photos from that....
L-R:  Robbie, Michelle Matthew, Whitney, Myself, Steve
Robbie is Michelle's Boyfriend of 2+ years now, Whitney is her Best friend since forever 

Matthew Steve and I
Matt Walked Mommy down the isle
Robbie Played his cello for our music

Michelle made all of the cakes all 100% dairy and soy free
 (yes those are chocolate heart sculptures on the tops)

Matt had some fun with friends


We really just had a lot of fun

I'M sorry i don't get to post anywhere near like i used to. I guess I am spending time doing what i said i was going to do once i beat this damned disease. I'm living! But i will try to get on here more often and keep you all up to date :)

No comments: