Sunday, October 7, 2012

New Life



i made a decision last night while i had a horrible belly ache.  I am going back to the dairy free diet i was on while i was on chemo. it will be easy since Matt is dairy free. I am just going to eat what i feed Matt and see what happens to my body and my weight and my health. the research i have done regarding Matt's allergy has shown me so many similarities in my own health i am thinking he did not get this from strangers. and I am also thinking he may not out grow this because of the way i feel after i eat dairy and possibly soy.  its been diagnosed as GURD and "cuz your fat" but i have nausea frequently after eating dairy / soy and anyone who has ever eaten out with me knows I'm using tums for the discomfort by the time i get to the car. Matt cannot eat out because of all of the soy in restaurant food.

So as of today 10/7/12 I'm changing my life. and with Steve's help i know i wont forget....

I am going to be keeping a record here of my progress. more for me really, but I'm not afraid to share....

10/7/12 - 235lbs    
sick to my stomach and very tired



No comments: