Sunday, February 26, 2012

Air Purifier review



A month ago I found this product in my local thrift store. I thought it was a humidifier, well its an air purifier. it uses tap water to filter out the tiny

particulate in the air. I thought well i only spent $2, I'll give it a month theres no harm in that. So i dusted my living room really well, and set up the purifier on my coffee table.

My daughter is really bothered by dust, and well my two cats. shes a big one for needing allergy meds, i only dust when shes not at home and i always air out the house after i do dust. Just to make it easier on her breathing.

Well two weeks into that "test Month" My daughter became ill and had to come home from college. I knew I had not dusted in two weeks. and that the cats has been on her bed and i had not gotten the chance to wash her bed all the way through like i normally do when she comes home for a break. SO i picked up the purifier from the living room, and moved it into her room on her desk.

The normal dust in my house is a nice full amount in a week, (like you can write in it). we live close to a road, and there are all sorts of Gas water trucks stirring up mud everywhere. Our driveway is dirt so our cars coming and going stir up dust. Plus two cats that shed like no other. So going a month without dusting is well to say the least NASTY. I only do it over Christmas I dust before i put up the decorations and then again when i take them down, I am simply too busy to dust every week. other than that i dust weekly because i cant stand it.

I just went through my living room, and looked around, its been a month since i picked up a dust rag. and it doesn't even look like its been a week since i have dusted! AND my daughter is SLEEPING with the cats! no meds no sneezing fits, none of the normal Dust complaints!

This thing is an amazing product! I recommend this to anyone who has allergy. the water never gets "dirty" looking, so i really didn't think it was working until she noticed she was covered in cats and wasn't bothered. I am going to start looking for a second one second hand so i can give her one for her hope chest.


No comments: