Saturday, May 7, 2011

baby shower


My baby shower that my best girlfriend threw me was today. and even though it was sunny, then rainy, then sunny, then it hailed, then it was sunny again. we still had a good time.

This is one of the gifts i received, its a 12 month photo frame. you have a slot for a picture every month for the first year. I cant wait to fill it!


in the grey is my friend Thera, she has a little boy about 6 months old, and shes giving her hand me downs to us. In the blue is my girlfriend from high school Stacy. I rarely ever get to see her. It was SO nice to have her come to this!

in the green is my friend Erin, this girl has 5 kids and still keeps a full time job and is also a very active housewife. (i swear she has a big super woman costume under her clothes) in the blue is my hostess and best friend Bridgette. Shes the beez kneez she organized this and sent out numerous invitations. she made all the food (except what i insisted on) and didnt ask for a single hand in any of this over and over she said "its your shower you dont get to do anything!"

I had a great time and all of the gifts were so wonderful! I had a great time. didnt want to go home :(

No comments: