Monday, April 11, 2011

Newest wall.

I fell asleep early last night and forgot to paint my nails! I did however, decide to actually paint them, well more to the point my nails did the deciding. in the very first room I cleaned my nails started popping off. so tonight after dinner during my TV show ill do my new mani. and perhaps even get it posted!




for this am's post though I have a new wall done! I still have one corner to go. and that one is taking some real thought. the dresser is in that corner, and i am trying to decide how to do it, shall i jsut do the same thing behind it? or should i work it some how so you can see the design. A friend and i are brainstorming on this idea. maybe ill come up with something


1 comment:

Lou and Kathy said...

Kris,

Lou and I agree, this is our favorite wall, Lou says, it looks like the "teddies" are loading pipes. We are anxious to see what you come up with for behind the dresser.

Mother and Lou