Tuesday, March 1, 2011

One step closer

Last night Steve and I went out and bought Matt's crib. this is a picture of one of the same kind (our is still in the trunk)

I CANNOT get over the calming effect just making this purchase has had on me. My family (Michelle included) are all saying i am in "heavy nesting mode" and I have to admit i feel a HUGE pressure to "Get it done" of course working nearly full time right now makes it nearly impossible to get it all done as fast as i want it done. But i see the time slowly slipping away. and we don't have long to go now.

According to my charts we have less than 15 short weeks before Matt makes his appearance. the time has gone by so quickly! and i can almost audibly hear the ticking clock!

But we are on our way and it wont be long!

No comments: