Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Polish

I am such a naughty blogger! I have done my nails once a week, sometimes twice, but i never can get a shot of them to blog them.


I am going to try to do better even if its just demoing the colors i have. thats the only thing i find with my staming syustem i dislike, if i don't stamp for lack of time or what not i dont take the time to actually just paint my nails.


so one of my resoutions this year is to keep nice fresh paint on my nails. (and since i clean for a living ill have to do them more frequently) I jsut hope that i can take the time to blog them too!



This is a new polish i just got on a trip to the mall with my mom and my daughter. I picked it up at hot topic. Somethign i ahve found with hot topic polishes is that they seem to be Matte. and im finding that it is like having two polishes in one. if i want to wear it matte it is fine but then i coudl put a top coat on it and then you get nice shine.
I also found that HOT TOPIC always seems to be really friendly. You have to move any narrow mindedness asside as most emplyees ahve lots of tatoos and they may look a bit scary, but they are so eager to help you find jsut what you need. and very quick to point out any sales. once they knew i was looking for nail polish i was directed to some that was 98 CENTS for two bottles!
so KUDOS go out the all hot topics out there you guys rock!

No comments: