Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sticker tutorial



A while back I promised a tutorial about my nail stickers. Well I finially have it ready.

First get your nails painted the way you want them (unless you are going to put stems on flowers)


then you GENTLY peel off the sticker. I use a dental pic. but a toothpick or orange stick would work as well. I found peeling them off with my fingers they would "fold" on themselves. that could just be the length of my nails though.

Place the sticker where you want them.


tap them down and coat with top coat.

I used to be a big nail decal person, but i had trouble applying them. especially if they got old. They would tear or jsut not come off the paper. But these stickers are wonderful! and only $2.50 at Dollar General. I have also found them at Walmart, Rite Aid, and Target. so simple and anyone can do this.

I have gotten so many complements on this particular mani. I am actually sorry i dint take shots of doing my base coat. its so easy! The light purple is Sally Hansen Insta dry "lively lilac" the applicator brush for this is OUTSTANDING!

and the striped tip was done with the LA Colors art deco "magenta" So simple just because of the fine brush!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like that design too! I picked up some spring colors today for my toes. Can't wait to do them!