Friday, March 5, 2010

A New Addiction


I went to Kmart yesterday. I wandered all over the store. I looked at new purple purses, kitchen gadgets, & art supplies.

What did I buy? OPI.... "Pompeii Purple" Gotta say its hot pink not purple... but I LOVE IT!!!!

From the moment I saw this I KNEW I had to have it. I didn't care what the cost. Luckily it was Kmart and it wasnt $20 it was much lower than that. But still wow a bit pricier than the $2.50 I am used to spending.

There is one thing I would like to point out to you... see the security beeper on the top of the polish? This is EXACTLY how it was in the store. I can understand not wanting anyone to steal this expensive polish. But what was keeping them from simply peeling off the beeper? That's all I did when I got it home...

Once again proof that locks (and security strips) are for honest people!


I also picked up these other three bottles (thus the addiction I cant go into a store without looking at the polishes)

The Purple is Milani NEON - Rad Purple
The Yellow is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Mellow Yellow
The Green is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Going Green

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what they look like in real life, but the picture makes them look perfect for Easter nails!

Krista said...

exactly! I hadnt thought of Easter but yes!!! I thought daffodils and butter cups and dandelions