Saturday, December 26, 2009

Dragons....

My sister -in-law Missy, Gave me this plaque for christmas. I had seen it at the mall the day I finished up my chemo. (Steve had talked me into a game of ski-ball) I wanted to get it to be the new "banner" of this blog. Once I became cancer free.

It just seemed so "fitting" that the dragon will eat you if you don't watch out for them. So its a beautiful reminder to take care of myself and even though I will have only a 5% chance of recurrence, I should not EVER ignore symptoms that severe AGAIN!

I may have been tasty. But he didn't get me did he?

In-case you don't have a clue why dragons are a "thing" with my blog read the story here

OH, if you like the plaque you can look for others here. It is a local artist and you can order from her website.

No comments: