Monday, November 2, 2009

Monday Manicures Rainbows


Alright, October is a pretty easy month to come up with different ideas for cutesy nails.

I mean with ghosts, pumpkins, well you were there you saw them all. now November. HUMMM thanksgiving.... just how do you paint stuffing and pumpkin pie?

Well you don't. we ahve an actual cute idea for the week of thanksgiving, but as far as the rest of the month i am a bit at a loss.

So we opted for Michelle's favorite trick. mis matched nails in a rainbow assortment. Michelle loves things to be mismatched but matched. it was a hard concept to understand but i think now i am starting to get it. for example she mis matches her socks. both socks are of the NEON variety same cut, but a pink and a purple or a yellow and a green. at first i thought she was doing this bercaue there werent any of the same color clean, but i see now shes doing it intentionally. guess its a teen thing.

Anywho back to the nails. this is a collection of "bon bon" colors that she got for christmas last year. they happen to be scented. yea the purple on my thumbs smells like dimetapp and with the rainbow of different colors, when i at my Cheerios its like fruitstripe gum really quite odd.

needless to say i will be every so happy to see sunday night come around!

If you have ANY ideas for monday manicures tell me in a comment I dont care how off the wall it sounds, if I can swing it I will do it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Krista I have a Barbie nail printer coming and I get to keep it no everyone can't do it very eaaily but it might be a fun thing to do with nails you can pick any picture and print it on your nails. Mary