Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Saint


Have you met my Saint? This is my dearest husband who every week gives up working on Tuesday so he can spend his day off with me on my cancer day. He is up with me every night I am sick. even if it is no more than "stay awake while I hurl in case I need you. or if I just am scared or lonely. He will see me walk to the kitchen get out a glass pour a drink set it down so I can put the pitcher away, and go crawl into bed without my drink. and know in about five minuets I am going to say did I forget my drink? and he will gladly bring it to me.

Now lets make things perfectly clear to anyone who doesn't know me personally. I am crabby, cranky, whiny and basically just as pain in the butt to live with. If by some chance we have met and you find this hard to believe call my ex husband he will tell you that i can make you go from sane to insane in any short amount of time. but not my Steve. hes been a part of my life for 11 years and if he ever wanted to leave, i think i would vollenteer to have my tongue surgically removed to keep him here with me.

I have never loved anyone the way that I love Steve. on my downest days he figures out just what i need to make me happy, and he then makes it happen. (I hope one day he figures out that million dollar happiness thing LOL)

I would not be getting better if i did not have him by my side.

No comments: