Sunday, May 17, 2009

Cat Scan

My tech was Just wonderful! full of energy and vitality. I almost felt that if I could have bottled some of her vitality and drank it I could get better!

She talked me through that cat scan I had been very afraid. Because I had never done it before. But God made certain that I had a tech that I had seen before (she was the one that suggested I should wait on that first x ray for a few days...) so I already felt like I knew her.

she made this bad day a bit better.

My mother in law (who went with me) and I went up to the doctors office to await the results of the cat scan.

They came in with in 30 mins. It showed a plethora of things
It showed that mass was only 6.5 cm and that it was in my Lymph nodes.

But my spleen and my adrenal gland, and my heart and stomach were all unaffected. Also that the mass was "connected to" the small lymph node in my collar bone area.

The "impression" stated "the findings are most likely related to Lymphoma"

No comments: